7. Some people are better at teaching than me.
6. I need a break from the rigor of teaching so often.
5. Kids need a little variety in the voices they hear.
4. Kids need to hear the same truths from other people’s perspectives and experiences.
3. I need the space in my schedule to do other things that only I can do.
2. God has given other people in our church (adults and students) the spiritual gift of teaching.
1. My job as a pastor is to equip others to use their spiritual gifts, not just do it all myself.